Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sparrrowwwwwwwwwwwwww.. !!!!!!



In the times when i walked to home frm school.. :) ..
One day.. as am walkin, saw a bird.. a small bird.. a sparrow..
Twas flying here nd there.. but was around me all the time..
the sparrow as lukin so cute.. with many colors on its body.. (i knw its not a sparrow.. but am used to calling every small bird a sparrow.. ;)
i Can seee red, blue and green on its feathers..
luks like it has beeen searching 4 its mother from ages..
the day was so windy, that the bird cannot fly higher..
I was walkin.. the bird flew from tree to tree.. following me..
wanted to keep it with me.. at the same time.. thought it shud find its mom..
so bade her a good bye.. left it for the day and got into my home.. forgettin abt it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment